Banaras, A Mystic Love Story

Banaras is not a destination its a journey of our lives. If you go to watch this movie for a ready-made solution or only to "kill" two hours, you may get disappointed. Banaras is aimed to create a thirst for something one is generally uncomfortable to explore.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"Heart warming", Banaras

Suffering? Oh!..... It must be the life.

A few days back I received a call from a reporter of one of the top national dailies. She had Something to tell me person to person about Banaras.

Sometime back she had lost someone very close to her and because of that she was in total despair. Then she Saw Banaras. The movie gave a lot of hope and solace to her. She wanted to thank me for making a movie which brought her out of the anguish.

It is heart warming to hear that Banaras is making difference in people’s lives!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a very different story. I lost someone and I thought it was forever and then I found him forever.
The movie definitely gave me more strength. I know my purpose now. I think with him I would have eventually known that. But then it would be selfish since I know he has reached his destination.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home