Banaras, A Mystic Love Story

Banaras is not a destination its a journey of our lives. If you go to watch this movie for a ready-made solution or only to "kill" two hours, you may get disappointed. Banaras is aimed to create a thirst for something one is generally uncomfortable to explore.

Monday, July 10, 2006

"Banaras: A proud example of Indian creativity"

I would like to share the feeling of someone after watching Banaras. I applaud her for making the effort to send me this mail. I would also like to thank Suman publicly for her appreciation.


"Dear Mr, Singh,

I would like to share with you my delight and
gratefulness after watching this beautiful movie.

Banaras embodies a wonderful yet thoughtful
combination of spiritual understanding, mysticism,
mature acting and direction neatly wrapped in a
musical, suspensful drama. The whole movie is so
graceful and serene.

Here in the US this movie affords a proud example of
Indian creativity that we can share with other
american friends.

I do hope that you are planning more initiatives like
this in the years to come.

Best Regards,

Suman Sharma"

USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home