Banaras, A Mystic Love Story

Banaras is not a destination its a journey of our lives. If you go to watch this movie for a ready-made solution or only to "kill" two hours, you may get disappointed. Banaras is aimed to create a thirst for something one is generally uncomfortable to explore.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Success,... where art thou?

When I was giving the talk at the Colchester, someone asked me a question:

“LC, you seem to have achieved so much success and yet it looks as if you are seeking something. Can you explain?”

A similar question has been asked me by a no. of media persons during the last one year.

Answer?...........

I don’t believe I am successful because I am still chasing it. To me success is not fame, money or power. I founded Nihilent not because I was not “successful” in my earlier jobs, but because I dream of creating a company where people are not treated like robots, where people are not treated like slaves, where life is balanced with work, where customers are an extension of the company, where fraternity rules, where associates love to be there and where learning, innovation and excellence is a part of the DNA.

I don't believe I am successful just because I could make a film on Banaras. The mission yet remains. Though, I feel happy and enthused when I learn that “Banaras” made some difference to some few people’s lives, I yet seek to spread the message of compassion to many more…..to all of humanity.

There are so many things I yet, want to do.

I want to master making music. I want to write songs. I want to learn photography. I want to learn painting. I want to establish children’s school where the right values are taught to them right from the beginning, where love and not hatred is learnt. I want so many more things………


Success still evades me and that’s why I live..... and with so many passions. When I become successful my reason to live would be gone…. I would be enlightened. There would be no more deaths, no more births and no more life.

Until that success, to keep trying is my destiny.

And that is the truth.... Simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home